Double Double Bonus Poker
The Double Double Bonus Poker game
is now available to play as a mobile game at the AllSlots Android Casino.
It has been specially adapted for the small screen and touch controls and can officially call itself an Android video poker game which joins other already established video poker games for the Android such as Jacks or Better
At the All Slots Android Casino
, Double Double Bonus Poker
can be played for fun or practice or it can be played as a real money game.
When playing for fun or practice players learn all about the game, how to place bets and how to draw cards, hold cards and discard cards. This is an interactive game which gives players a chance to make their own decisions leading to wins or losses.
Place up to Five Coins Per Hand
Players start the Double Double Bonus Poker game
by choosing their coin size and placing their bet.
- It should be noted at this point that it always makes sense to place the maximum number of five coins per hand, even if the coins are not the maximum size.
- The higher the number of coins bet the larger the potential payout can be. Once the bet has been made the first hand of cards is drawn.
- There are five cards in total. Players need to land at least a pair of Jacks or more in order to qualify. At this stage players can choose to hold all of their cards, or can choose to discard some or all of them in the hope of landing a better hand of cards.
The Winning Poker Hands
The object of the Android video poker game
is to land the highest poker hand possible with the cards drawn.
- The hands are based on standard poker hands where the highest hand is a Royal Flush made up of 10, Jack, Queen, King Ace of the same suit.
- With a five-coin bet, a player can win 4000 coins for a Royal Flush.
- Four Aces with a 2, 3 or 4 is the next highest payout and offers players 2000 coins with a five-coin bet.
The game of Double Double Bonus Video Poker
at the AllSlots offers players the opportunity to play a quick and easy game in the palm of their hand with easy touch controls and large winning potentials.