Blackjack is one of the mobile casino games
in which you try to combine luck and strategy
to beat the dealer. Now, blackjack is a great mobile game
too. At All Slots Mobile Casino UK
, you can play blackjack any time, any place, on your mobile phone or iPhone. Playing blackjack has never been easier or more convenient.
Starting the Mobile Blackjack Game
Face cards are worth 10 points in this mobile gambling
game; aces are worth 1 or 11, whichever is more advantageous; and all the other cards are worth exactly what you would expect them to be. Your goal in mobile blackjack
, as in all blackjack games, is to beat the dealer by obtaining a hand with a higher point value, but without going over 21. If you go over 21, you "bust" and automatically lose.
To play mobile blackjack for real money
, you first select your bet amount by pressing the Plus or Minus button. Then click Deal. You will receive two cards, both face up, and the dealer will receive one card, also face up.
Playing Your Mobile Blackjack Hand
If your two cards add up to 21, that's a blackjack and you win a 3-2 payout (unless the dealer also has a blackjack, in which case the game is a tie). A blackjack even beats a regular 21 made up of three or more cards.
If you do not have a blackjack, you must play your mobile blackjack
hand by doing one of the following:
- Stand: You take no more cards, and now it is the dealer's turn to play his hand.
- Hit: You take another card. You may continue to hit until you reach 21, you bust, or you decide to stand.
- Double: If your first two cards total 9, 10, or 11, you may double. This means that the amount of your bet is doubled, you receive one more card, and then you automatically stand.
- Split: If your first two cards are the same denomination, you may split them into two hands. Each hand has a bet equal to your original bet — effectively doubling the amount of your money on the table — and each receives another card to make a two-card blackjack hand. You may then play each of the two hands independently by standing or hitting as usual. If you split aces and receive a 10, or split 10s and receive an ace, the resulting hand is considered a regular 21 and not a blackjack.
- Insurance: If the dealer's face-up card is an ace, you may choose to buy insurance. Insurance is a separate side bet, equal to half of your regular bet, on the possibility of the dealer having a blackjack. If the dealer has a blackjack, you win a 2-1 payout on your insurance bet; if not, you lose the insurance bet.
The Dealer's Turn to Play
If you have a blackjack, you automatically win and the mobile blackjack game
is over. If you bust, you automatically lose and the game is over. If neither of these occurs, then the dealer receives his second card and it is his turn to play his mobile blackjack hand.
Unlike you, the mobile blackjack dealer has no decisions to make. If his cards add up to 16 or less, he must hit. If they add up to 17 or more, he must stand. He cannot double, split, or take insurance.
Winning at Mobile Blackjack
You win the mobile blackjack game if:
- You get a blackjack, and the dealer doesn't.
- You do not bust, and the dealer busts.
- Neither you nor the dealer busts, and your card total is higher than the dealer's.
A winning blackjack pays out 3 to 2. All other wins pay out 1 to 1.
If your hand total is the same as the dealer's, it is called a "push." You get your bet back, and neither gain nor lose any money.
Enjoy Playing Mobile Blackjack
What cards you draw in blackjack is strictly a matter of luck, but how you play them is a matter of skill and strategy. It is this unique mix of luck and skill that makes mobile blackjack so much fun to play. Enjoy playing mobile blackjack!